The Atlanta Peach Classic is the place to play for you!
Games will be played at the state of the art facility of Henry County United!
REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 1, 2017
DEADLINE TO APPLY: May 1, 2018
Saturday and Sunday, May 19 and 20, 2017
Tournament Check-In will be ONLINE Check-In ONLY!
Application period closed as of Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Acceptances will be e-mailed after Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Once teams have been accepted, application fees are non-refundable.
The Atlanta Peach Classic is an Unrestricted tournament. All affiliations may apply.
Roster Limits: U9 & U10 (7v7) = 14 players max. — 3 Guest Players
Roster Limits: U10 (9v9), U11, U12(9v9) = 18 players max. — 3 Guest Players
Roster Limits: U12(11v11) & U13 — U19 = 22 players max. — 5 Guest Players
Needed for Online Check-In
- State Roster - Two (2) copies of your official roster
- Guest Player Form - Two (2) copies
- Player Release Form signed by each parent (this must be the APC Form)
- 2017-2018 State Association issued Player Passes with photo, signed, stamped, and laminated
- Individual Medical Release Form
- Permission or Notification of Travel - USYSA teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
- Game Cards with rosters - 4 Copies from your Soccer in College team page
USYSA rules with three (3) games minimum.
Match Duration: U9, U10, U10(9v9), U11, U12(9v9), U12 (11v11) = 2 x 25 minutes
Match Duration: U13, U14 = 2 x 30 minutes
Match Duration: U15 — U19 = 2 x 35 minutes
The Atlanta Peach Classic Tournament T-shirts will be sold on-site at each location.